HENRY V by William Shakespeare
King Henry V audaciously lays claim to the French throne in Shakespeare’s retelling of Prince Hal’s journey from rebellious youth to respected monarch.
This play includes adult subject matter and violence.
Auditions: Friday, December 6, 2019 5:00-9:00pm
Callbacks: Saturday, December 7, 2019 2:00-5:00pm
Studio Theatre, ARTS 113
Needed: 20 actors
Open to all ethnicities: non-traditional casting.
Actors should prepare one classical monologue (Shakespeare not required), approximately 18-20 lines, not to exceed two minutes.
Actors should prepare one of the seven sides available here.
- Download the audition form in advance here.
- Cast members will be enrolled in TFDP 170.
• Wear simple, businesslike clothing; flat shoes; hair back and away from face.
• You must sign up in advance for a time slot on the callboard in the ARTS Building Stairwell, across from the Studio Theatre, ARTS 113.
• Please review the rehearsal and production schedule, posted on the callboard, before signing up to audition.
- The full text of HENRY V may be read here.