TFDP Winter Film Shoot
Screenplay by Richard Gonzales
Directed by Hannah Smith
In this ominous thriller, a mysterious object upends the lives of all who encounter it.
Auditions: January 10, 2019 Friday, 5:00 pm-9:00 pm
Callbacks: January 11, Saturday, 2:00 pm-5:00 pm
Location: Conference Room, ARTS 215 (on the second floor of the ARTS Building)
Needed: 5 actors.
- Actors should prepare one side from the script.
(Sides are a selection of lines from the script that you must learn prior to auditions)
The audition sides, form, and character descriptions can be downloaded here.
- Cast members will be enrolled in TFDP 170.
- Wear simple, businesslike clothing; flat shoes; hair back away from the face.
- You must sign up in advance for a time slot on the callboard in the ARTS Building Stairwell, across from the Studio Theatre, ARTS 113.
- Please review the rehearsal and production schedule posted on the callboard, before signing up to audition.
- A perusal script of the show may be read the week of January 6th by making an appointment with Ben Tusher, Production Manager, email@example.com.
Rehearsals: February 24-28, 2020
Film Training and Shoot: March 02-14, 2020
Contact: Ben Tusher, Production Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org